Gamer's Talk.

Feel The Difference?Where Gamer's Talk/Play/Have Fun.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
I hope every one has a great time here! Please check the Announcements & Updates section to see what Staff colors they have. Wink Maybe yu can be in the spot. Very Happy ADVERTISE! HAVE FUN!

Share | 

LoZ Skyward Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HikariKuragari

PostSubject: LoZ Skyward Sword    Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Let's talk about it ! Are you exited ?! Personaly I am even though I'm a bit disapointed into... the kind of graphics they chosen xD... And WHAT WITH THOSE PUFFY PANTS LINK ?! I mean like first it looked like he had leggings or somethin, after it was pants that were less sticky and now THIS ?! ...

Anyway coming back to the subject, I'm still pretty exited about it, the system look promising, a zelda bundle and a 25th anniversary orchestra cd ? SURE ! Although I wonder to which point I'll actually have to do the real movement, you can normally always cheat on that with the wii pfff... let's see how their so called wii motion plus will be ! *dies*

So let's talk a bit more about it !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kcired

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Skyward Sword    Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:37 pm

The visuals look like a mix between TP and WW which I think works pretty well. I think I may finally get a Wii because of this game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HikariKuragari

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Skyward Sword    Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Haha well the wiis are extremly cheap now, I mean 149$ ? XD... and it could be worthwhile for some games depending on what you play. Me my wii is also my GC so yeah =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Skyward Sword    

Back to top Go down

LoZ Skyward Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Talk. :: Consoles & Technology :: Nintendo-
Jump to: